Saturday, August 16, 2008
Six 1/2 Months Pregnant
This was so fun. Bill and I decided to get some professional pics done..... My good friend Benson tooks these at Liberty Park last week right before a thunder storm. He did such a good job! We went to the doctor this week and she said that our little girl is going to have the longest little legs! I can't believe she'll be here so soon! I am going to make us bankrupt by buying all the cute little girl cothes they have out there!!! I'm really enjoying pregnancy these past several weeks. Though I am hurting in the vagi area quite extensively, those little movements are so amazing!!! I'm in the "feel good" months... I really hope this continues through the end of the pregnancy. My doctor freaked out because apparently I have gained 7 lbs in 3 weeks... I don't know how, I have been eating so healthy lately....... I'm curious when did you guys put most of your weight on? In the begininng, towards the end or was it throughout the whole 9 months??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



21 comments:
I love the pictures!! Let's see when I was prego I gained weight the entire time..Hello 80 pounds and the crappy part was Salem only weighed 4 pounds...You look beautiful and no it wasn't your outfit when I saw you that sparked my post...I'll fill you in one day but it's been festering for months now.
Aw! You look so beautiful. I love these. My photo blog is on my sidebar if you want to check it out!
You look adorabe pregnant, don't worry about weight it is the one time in your life when you can enjoy it and feel happy about whatever you have. Plenty of time to worry about that later.
Hey, which one of those 3 bulges on your front side is carrying the baby?????????
Looks like you have 3 buns in the oven and not just 1....
heeheeehee, I love making fun of your babies.
Hey, me and Steve were just discussing how much more expensive the bottom baby will be more than the 2 top ones.
Just one question, will the bottom baby be insured just like the top two???
Honestly, Jamie and you crack me up, I always have to read each other's comments!! When I first saw the photos I thought the background had to be fake and photoshopped in, it was just way to gorgeous!! What a beautiful background setting! And what a fun idea to get pictures while your preggos, they are just too adorable! I am forgetting what I looked and felt like when I was pregnant(maybe that's a good thing, I was Gi-normous!!) Dont worry about the weight thing, just breast feed like crazy and the pounds will drop like dead flies!!
Ginger, you are such a gorgeous mom. These pictures are too cute. Do you ever take a bad picture? I highly doubt it.
I love prego pics! And now I can see the DOG you were just telling me about! Can I say I am so excited that you are in my guest room having a power nap! Yee ha! It has been so fun having you here for the last 5 hours . . . I can't believe it has been 4 hours! And, you AREN"T FAT! My heavens, you are 7 months pregnant and don't look it at ALL!! JEALOUS! Here is to a FANTABULOUS WEEK!!!
I won't hold it against you eternally leaving 3 days early, but I will hold it against BILL!
Ginger i love the pictures you look gorgeous! You look so dang cute pregnant i can't wait to see this little girl....... Oh i love the pictures with Dax i love that dog! Hope your having a fun time in Sunny Arizona. Good luck with moving and everything be sure to e-mail me your new number so i can give you a call!
You look so beautiful. About your dr concerned about you gaining weight. This is the only time in your life you look beautiful and FAT :):)
Ginger,
How are you??? I found your blog from Katie's, and accidentaly left you a note on hers. It's actually kind of funny. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and tell you what a beautiful mommy to be you make.
My blog is private, but I'm trying to get yours and Jamie's email from Jennie so I can send you an invite.
Anyway, good luck with your move, and your baby to be.
Lots of Love,
-Amber-
hey, I just noticed in your picture how slimming your butt looks. Did you photo shop that as well? ha ha ha, I make myself laugh.
These pictures make me want to cry. You look positively radiant. I NEED to see you before you move! Love ya girl.
I loved the pictures! You guys look like models!
I always gained 25 in the first 3 months, and then about another 15-25. With Andrew I gained even more. Sure going to miss seeing you. Good luck in Colorado. Can't wait to see Bill and you again. Our love to you both always, Amy
Congrats on your little upcoming little girl. I have 2 boys and they are so fun. I found your blog and I thought I would say a quick hello. It has been a long time. I hope all goes well with you...
Time to update my darling...need to know what is going on.
Ya i agree with Chan! We need to know how everything is and how you like Colorado so far, hopefully everything is going good.
Love the pics. I can't wait to see the baby. I need to call Jamie and ger your e-mail address. I promise I'll work on it so you can view my blog and my sister's.
Ok, you look beautiful in those pictures, but COME ON NOW - - - UPDATE LADY!! Sure have been missing you . . . I don't have an excuse to go SHOPPING day in and day out since you left!! Wanna come visit again?? Just tell Bill to get a second job!! Ha ha! Miss ya lady!!
Alright I know you don't have internet but at this point I'm pretty sure your baby has been born....damn girl!
Post a Comment