

Left: After Nose Job
Right: Before Nose Job
I FOUND THIS ENTRY FROM JAMIE'S JOURNAL IN A BUNCH OF MY STUFF WHILE I WAS PACKING FOR GRAND JUNCTION. I WOULD LIKE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO HER AS WELL...... SHE DID SUCH A GOOD JOB FOR ME. JAMIE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ORANGE PEELS AND RHINOPLASTY'S.... YOU GO GIRL. IT'S A BLESSING YOU CAN BREATHE SO WELL NOW.... AS FAR AS THAT FINGER GOES... YOU CAN KEEP ON PICKING REGARDLESS OF THE LENGTH AND SIZE OF THE NOSE..... HERE'S TO YOUR JOURNAL ENTRY:
Today I got a nose job. I ate lots of orange peels to try and prevent a lot of bruisng and it really helped. I think I'll eat them for weeks before my honeymoon night as well. I can breathe so much better. But, the most important thing about the nose job is that this guy who I have a secret crush on will be able to look past my moles. He will also be able to see my teeth when I smile. I CAN’T WAIT for him to notice my new look.
Coming out of the anesthesia was really fun, I told Ginger she looked like a hooker. I love my sister, she is the best thing that ever happened to me. I honestly don’t know what I’d do with out her. I hope I can be like her one day.
I will write more later once I start to feel better. Ginger is serving me soup and yogurt and I'd like to visit with her for a bit. She is my inspiration and light and not only do I want to be like her, but I want to really look like her as well.
10 comments:
So, August of 2001, I was in Island Park at the Cabin, you were working I almost want to say Jackson Hole and had just finished. We chatted and you were going to swing over for a few days, we chatted,my parents offered to pay for gas, and the day you were to come you never showed up . . . . I was really bummed! So you have had an invitation in the past . . . DITCHER!! I better not get to the airport and find you dont' show!! Ha ha! I remember being so excited to see you because we had corresponded about SHAKING the TOWN up when I got home!!
Sorry that last post was deleted by me, I was logged in under my weird login so I didn't think you would know who it was leaving a message. I have a couple blogs, and one I don't use, anyways...rambling....You and Jamie make me laugh hysterically, I could be entertained by your posts for hours, you guys are too cute!
Ginger!
No trey loved the sand he was crying because I would not let him eat anymore and because he was tired and hungry! Anyways I am still finding out about my flight....I will let you know!
Love ya
ker
Oh my hell you two. This is just tooo funny. I'm still working on trying to get Jamie to go down with me to visit you.
Jamie
ps my cousin emailed me for your # and email and said she would contact you when she gets back from girls camp.
Oh, my gosh!!! I am crying...that cracked me up big time! Tell Jamie I love her even the before picture I love. :) Thanks for sharing, I am just now gaining some composure. Hugs. Kim
I have to tell you when I was in elemenatry school we always went close shopping in Grand Junction. I would not mind visting, for some reason my mom loved taken us school closes shopping there. Black guys lips hu... It is probably best that you did refrain, I could only image what you would have said next :) So I updated today, did you see, I hope you are proud. Still no pics of T or any thoughts of what I thought about CHI but it is a good POST!
correction: clothes shopping:) that was really bugging me.
I was talking to my aunt tonight after work (on the phone) and she said she was just in Grand Junction shopping on her way home from a vacation and she said the people are just so nice and helpful and very informative about what they sell, I know it is just clothes but she said they knew how to help you find what you liked. My mom actually had bought her car (at the time) there and I think that is when she would take it in for oil changes and tire rotations so I think that is mostly why we went there but I think it is a nice little town, hopefully you won't see any nudist running around town, with your luck maybe their jogging path is right past your house :) Happy Looking !!!
Hey Ginger it's me Katie. I haven't seen or talked to you for so long. Congratulations on being with child. That is so exciting. Good luck in your move to Grand Junction. You and Jamie haven't changed since junior high with all your tormenting. Remember all the BFF notes. I think I still have them somewhere. I will have to break out the goodies. Well my blogspot is jaredkatiekalebemma.blogspot.com. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment