Friday, August 8, 2008

SUNNYDALE NUDIST COLONY

Welp my Hottie and I are going to be living close to a nudist colony. On Tuesday we drove to Grand Junction to look for a home. Well we were on the outer skirts of the city, enjoying the scenery and the view of all the orchard farms when lo and behold Bill spots a sign. It reads: Sunnydale Nudist Colony 1 mile ahead.

Well we just HAD to slow the car down and sure enough off to my right I see two young men working in the vineyard BUCK NAKED! Luckily it was the rearview that I laid my eyes upon.... but those poor boys! The mosquitos were crazy and a thunderstorm was fast approaching. It's a good thing I didn't see what the change in air was doing to them physically! Hard Working and Naked! If any of you are looking for a new job........ this just might be the place. "Eat, Drink and Be Merry NAKED for tomorrow we die". I just can't get over it. Living and working Naked in a vineyard designed to make wine..... bet this place is EXTREMELY busy. Wink.. Wink... If I find my husband missing during the middle of the night I'll know where to find him.

So beside this highlight, we did find a house. We are moving in 3 weeks and I am experiencing so many emotions.....

14 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Ahhh the nudist colony, We visit sometimes.. bawwwwaaahaha.. I joke.

Can't wait to see what the house is like. do post.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ha ha!
That is so funny! Ya today is Russ's birthday so you know and for some reason I can not stop crying! I guess I am just thinking about it to hard. Anyways I sent a text about it too did you get it? Well I hope you are doing well...ill see you soon enough.
Ker

Janette said...

That is too funny. Did you have any luck with finding a house?

Melissa Hernandez said...

What in the world, you would think that they would be nervous to be buck naked with mosquitos flying around, there are certain places I would imagine would be unpleasant if bitten!!!!! How fun and exciting (I'm talking about the move and the new house) wink wink!!

Chan said...

Well I guess you can sure count me in for a visit...LOL 3 weeks okay that is way too fast. So can I throw you a baby shower before or will you come home for one? You always have a warm bed at my place anytime you need it.

Heather Whitehead said...

That picture is hilarious! 3 weeks that's way fast you will have to post some pictures when you get to Colorado i'm excited for you. Good luck with everything. I will definatley be giving you a call before you move. I wish you were moving closer to Germany ha ha! I still miss ya girl

Melissa Hernandez said...

I will be home tomorrow most of the day after 12:00. Call me. Do you have my #? e-mail me at missysuehernandez@hotmail.com if you don't have my number and I will give it to ya. It's really fun and ADDICTING once you start scrapbooking!!

Q and T McKnight said...

Ginger, congrats on the move and finding a house. Colorado is a unique place so I am sure your experience seeing a nudist cology will not be your last surprise - your eyes will be open over and over again there.

Good luck with the move and don't over do!

Love ya! Aunt T

Anonymous said...

3 weeks, It just seems like we were and Channys and you guys had to leave early to go for the job interview. WOW!!!! Good luck and PLEASE keep in touch. I talked to Valerie last night and she said to say HI:)

Janan said...

Ok, since there were no details of where the house is located, I am thinking you must have found a place RIGHT SMACK in the MIDDLE of the colony, right???? Wow!! How was the park??? I am excited to see you! ONE WEEK!! And yes, PRASAN can HANDLE more than you think . . . I have to say, he and Bill would probably get a long great!!

Niki said...

O my heck, that might be a good weekend plan, strip down and see if they recongnize you, ha ha ha. I read that you were moving a few weeks ago but o my heck, how soon. I hope you move is great! and your home is what you want and NO I did not find any kissable lips in Chi-town LOL. Maybe if I were looking there might have been a set:) I need to get blogging, I have a lot of pics of T.

Niki said...

Speaking of kissable lips, I think I found the best set, really!!! LOL
People pay money for the kind of lips I get to smack :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, just what you've always dreamed of, a legal place to be naked. Now you won't have to worry about those SLC neighbors turning you in for indecent exposure.
And Bill can chase you around naked outside as well.
Man, things really are looking up for you aren't they.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Haha; that is hilarious! That would scare the crap outta me but I would have slowed down too... ;)

Congrats on finding a house! You will LOVE it, so excited for you!