Friday, June 27, 2008

We are Proud to Announce......


We Are so pleased to announce that WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!! Unfortunately Bill was just a slight bit disappointed and I had to rescue him from his outrageous reaction (picture shown above). We found out right before we left for Alaska and the minute we got home he pulled out his gun and started to clean it. He's already preparing himself to "teach his daughters how to scare off the boys"... It was so fun to head into our honeymoon knocked up and unemployed! Oh but it was a blast... I will put together a slideshow soon.

9 comments:

Chan said...

I am glad you are home because I have been dying to tell everyone about the great news but I haven't....I am so excited your having a girl!!! Isn't it great how getting away makes you fall in love all over again.

Melissa Hernandez said...

congrat's! let the shopping begin!!Just wait till this little girl is here, your husband is going to be wrapped around her little tiny fingers!!

Anonymous said...

A little girl!!!! They are so much fun but boy do they have tempers:):) Congrats!!!! We are still planning on the 12th I can't wait to see everyone and especially your belly.

Janan said...

Congrats! I am a little bit partial, but GIRLS ARE THE BEST!! I am so excited for you!!

Megan and Jon said...

Ohh Ginger Yeah I"m always excited about little girls. I can't believe you are far enough along to know already.. Sweet,

How are you feeling? I want to come on the 12th just to see you with a tiny belly.

Heather Whitehead said...

Yeah! A little girl! Congrats Ginga i'm soooo excited for you, i'm sure the shopping has already started ha ha. I'm glad you had fun on your trip i LOVE your pics it seriously makes me want to go back there! I like the pic of you by the Mrs. Ginger boat to cute! You look so cute in all your pics, and You guys look like you had so much fun and once again CONGRATS! I miss ya woman!

Niki said...

knocked up and umemployed....that sounds fabulous :)LOL. I am glad you guys had a good time. Wait until Bill gets ahold of your little girl, he will wonder why he ever wanted a boy, girls are just more fun, what can I say:) Kasey felt the same way I think when he really wanted a boy but found out we were having a girl, but he soon got over the emotion as soon as he held Tailor. What a wonderful journey!

Janette said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you guys. Dustin has one gun named Addi and will soon have another named Oakli...Have you heard the country song all about this? It cracks me up everytime I hear it, I think of Dustin.

Julie said...

Yay! Congrats Ging!