Happy Father's Day to the most amazing father! I love you Dad. There is so much to say about Him, I don't even know where to start. What comes to mind first is the phrase "Man of Honor". He is the rock in our family, he never speaks bad about anyone and has more patience than anyone I know. My father never stopped believing in me and always held faithful to the things He knew I would receive one day. He's always been there to give me a father's blessing and wonderful advice. He doesn't say much at times, but his quiet presence is still a powerful one. I love you so much Dad. You are my Hero.
7 comments:
I love your wedding pictures!! You are such a great person, and that was a beautiful post about your dad!! Love ya chica!
That's such a cute picture of you and your dad!!
Very touching:) Dad's are so wonderful!!
Yes!! Tell me more niki_allred@yahoo.com I love being able to wake up and enjoy my life, O.k. I might be exagerating a little but you get the picture.
Thanks Ginger! and Kasey says HI!!
What a sweet post and I love the picture! Tell your dad hi for me. I miss our sarcastic conversations, he cracks me up! :) What happens from the tag, go to my blog & get the beginning instructions then do the same thing on your blog, then tag more people when you get done with yours. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
What a beautiful pic! How's everything goin? You feeling better now? So ya when is a good time to talk? Will you be around this week or would the weekend be better? I miss ya
You do such a good job keeping up your blog. It is so cute and I love the free entertainment between you and Jamie. Anyway, I jumped on the bandwagon and felt it was best to not display our last name on our blog, so if you would change our blog address to tjkat.blogspot.com that would be great. (It is the same except that we dropped the last name!) Thanks, Jai
I love this picture. you look so beautiful
Post a Comment