WE LEAVE FOR ALASKA TOMORROW! YAY...
So we spend so much time in the mountains, wait until my Babe sees the Alaskan Mountains, I don't think he's gonna know what to do! It's so amazing how much has taken place in the past year. Proposal, Wedding, Pregnancy and 6 month belated honeymoon! We've had so many wonderful blessings, I feel like I don't have room enough to receive them. Our whole journey started ice climbing in the Mountains, snowshoeing, hiking, river rafting and now sea kayaking and deep sea fishing in the most beautiful place in the world! Can't wait to post pics next week, not just of Alaska, but also of another ultra sound and the sex of our little miracle. Joey, cute little down syndrome Joey swears we're having twins... Haha, that would be sweet!
7 comments:
How fun, Alaska! I worked in Skagway for a summer, have you been there? I am excited to see some pics of Alaska, and your baby!!
Have so much fun, enjoy all the moments before the baby gets here. Are you feeling well. Can wait for pictures and announcments of what you are having. ENJOY your trip.
Alaska, thats sounds like so much fun!!! I have never been but I have heard it is beautiful. So I have talked to Chan and we are planning a girls night and a BBQ. We are thinking about the 12th of July for the BBQ at Chan's. Yeah I am so excited to see everyone. Hope you are feeling well!!! Talke to you soon :):)
Have fun in Alaska i'm excited to see some pics, i miss that place! I also can't wait to hear what your having that's so exciting! Enjoy your adventure in ALASKA miss ya girl!
You know, one finds the most interesting people when blog stalking, which I was today! Okay, not really stalking, but I was looking at some friends blogs and saw the link for "bill and ginger" and figured it had to be you two. Congrats on the baby! Tyler and I are getting married on July 5th (he was supposed to send you guys an announcement, hopefully he did). You better not tell him you're headed to Alaska, he'll seriously be so jealous, since he's going to Afghanistan.
O my heck, it took me a while to figure out where the comment came from, it said Bill and nothing else and I could not e-mail back or anything, but here I am. Yes I went in 2001 and worked in an Art Gallery, Echo's of Alaska. My friend that I went with still goes up with her husband and little baby every year to work for White Pass.
Hi Cute Niece of Mine. Just wanted to say "hello" and "congrats" on your big announcement. I am soooooooo excited for you and can't wait to hear if you are having a little girl, or a little boy. Keep me posted! Love you! Aunt T
Post a Comment