Thank you for coming lady!! Can I just say that I miss having you around . . . next visit let's leave out all Burr's drama! Ha ha!! I am glad Dill weed was home shortly after your return!!!
I love the new background and that picture of Paisley is so stinkin cute, i still can't believe how blue her eyes are! Looks like you had tons of fun in sunny Arizona i'm jealous i'm so ready for summer. You and Paisley look so cute in all your pics can't wait to see more!
Hey Ginger! Great blog! You and your family are beautiful from the inside out! It was great talking to you last Saturday! I want to try that product (probably when we get back from our trip!)
6 comments:
GINGER IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD SO MUCH FUN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG PAISLEY IS GETTING! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you for coming lady!! Can I just say that I miss having you around . . . next visit let's leave out all Burr's drama! Ha ha!! I am glad Dill weed was home shortly after your return!!!
Ginger, do you ever take a bad picture? I know where Paisley gets her beauty from. You girl's are absolutley gorgeous.
I love the new background and that picture of Paisley is so stinkin cute, i still can't believe how blue her eyes are!
Looks like you had tons of fun in sunny Arizona i'm jealous i'm so ready for summer. You and Paisley look so cute in all your pics can't wait to see more!
Glad you are getting some traveling in. Sorry bout the flu.
Your header is darling
Hey Ginger! Great blog! You and your family are beautiful from the inside out! It was great talking to you last Saturday! I want to try that product (probably when we get back from our trip!)
Post a Comment