Thursday, May 29, 2008

OUR LITTLE BABY



Ok, so is this not the most amazing picture ever?
If you could only see it closer.... this was taken at 12 weeks, look how defined the baby's face is! My due date is November 21st! We are so excited for our little miracle to arrive. Bill loves to rub my tummy and blow on it, he is so cute!
I had an interesting appointment last night. I met with a cranio/sacro therapist for my migraines and she said that 98% of the time she is right when it comes to determining the sex of a baby. According to Nancy, she says that my body is telling her we are having a GIRL! I sure hope so, I would love a little girl. We have the cutest names picked out and everything. I have my 4 month follow up next week! I'll keep ya updated!

3 comments:

TheWhettenFamilia said...

Ginger I am so excited for you! I saw your grandparents at my grandpa's party! Holy cow I didn't know your grandma was doing so well! By the way you need to add me to your friends list on your blog! ;)

Johnsons said...

Hey. I am so glad you left a comment on my page. Congratulations on the cute baby! Also congrats on getting married. I haven't seen you forever and ever. Levi is 9 1/2 months old. He is sooo much fun. You're gonna love it, and I think you'll be a great mom. love amber

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you guys. Seeing that picture makes me want to have another one. They are so much fun!! Hope you are feeling well. I want to see some pictures of you and your belly :) :)