So I have had the opportunity to see my family quite a bit during April. At the beginning of the month we had a girlie get together with my cousins, sister, sister in laws, Aunts and Grandma. WE had such a great time! I love my family, all we do when we get together is laugh and laugh and laugh!
This weekend was my Savannah's baptism. This is my brother Jason's little girl. They just had their third child in March. They have Savannah, Kayden and now Kylee. Matt's kids are in the pics he has Brandon, Travis and Dylan. Jamie's kids are in the slide show as well. Cooper and Brooke. Unfortunatley I didn't snap a pic of Colter, their youngest.
I love my family so much. I feel very blessed and grateful for them in my life. As I have finally settled down and made some good choices, I am starting to feel such a strong desire to be around them more. I have always said I would never move back to Cache Valley, but I have been missing my hometown so much. Hopefully Bill and I will move back within the next 5 years. I really want to be close to my family. I have travelled so much and made so many friends along the way and if I'm learning anything, it is that friends do come and go, but family will always be there.
I feel very lucky to have remained friends with you girls from Cache Valley as well. Each of you and my family have always been so constant. I love you all so much.
8 comments:
Hey Ginger!
Thanks for the cute comment, you are such a sweetheart! I love that slide show- we never get to see your family! Glad you had a fun visit here. I have those moments where I am just overwhelmed with how much I love my family too. It would be hard to not live by them! I love your wedding pics too, you look so gorgeous and happy. Well I hope we get to see you soon, its been so long!
Cute pictures. I didn't even know Jason and Torri had their baby. Uhhh, it's so hard to keep up with everyone! It's fun to see pictures of everyone!
Hey, way cute pictures. I know the feeling of wanting to move back to Cache Valley. I think Plain City is as close as we're going to make for a long time. It's so nice to have such a great family, I agree with you 100%. Family is everything. Hope you're feeling good. :)
Ginger, so I have been viewing without commenting! I am a SLACKER FRIEND!! Family is everything! But, remember . . . I am always here, I am always thinking of you, I just STINK and putting the thinking into acting!
I hope all is well! I can't wait to see that baby of yours! Dang Girlie, I miss you! By the way, just went through my mission stuff (cleaning house). I had every note you ever wrote me! Still do, can't get rid of that kind of stuff! Good memories!! Love you tons!
Janan
Ginga it was so good to see some pics of you! I love your slide show you look so cute.... I miss ya tons girl! You still need to plan a trip to Germany to see me, ha ha. You getting excited to go to Alaska? love ya
Hey Ginger, you need to look at the pics I put on my blog. You will smile!!! :)
Hey, no Dustin isn't at Wal-Mart anymore. He got a job with Knight Transportation. How are you feeling? I want to see some cute prego pictures, are you showing yet? I hope the sickness is going away the further along you get. Good luck, you'll have to let us know when you find out what your're having. Have you got to hear the heart beat yet? That is so awesome the first time you get to hear it. Hope you're doing good.
Hey Sis, love the pictures, you'd probably see more pictures of me is I was as photgenic as you. All that plastic surgery has done you good. (Tell Bill I don't appreciate the nose jokes either).
Post a Comment