Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back to Blogging Therapy

Its been 9 months since my last post. I had all the reasons in the world to quit blogging. Waste of time. Unsafe. Blah. Blah. Blah. When it comes down to it, I miss it tremendously. I miss following my friends and families lives. I miss writing down milestones of my daughter. I miss writing down memories of my amazing life. I am so looking forward to being in tune with your lives again.

So here I go with my journal writing and boy do I have much to catch up on!


2 comments:

Janan said...

I am so glad your are back! I have to say, really looking at that last picture of Dill Weed and cutie Paisley was getting old!! I could look at Paisley all day, but Dill Weed . . . my heavens!! I miss you!! So, I am glad your back!!

Amber said...

Ginger,

So glad to see your back. I haven't checked in awhile. Your little Paisley is so cute and your new little one...how adorable. You've got such a cute family. I'm so happy for you! ;0)
Lots of Love!
-Amber-