Saturday, March 14, 2009

A LONG LONG DRIVE TO FIND SOME ARIZONA SUN!

We just had quite the week traveling to Arizona! First I just have to say THANK YOU to the Harmon Fam Damily and my good friend Janan for putting up with a yucky me.... I just happened to catch the stinkin flu on this trip and was blah blah blah the whole time, well except for our little quirky stop at THE HOLE IN THE WALL! :)

On Monday, Dani, Maddie, Kena, Seth, Paisley and I hopped into the awesome mini van and trekked on down to sunny Arizona! Just a few highlights from our trip.......

1. Hole in the Rock Pit Stop
2. Craziest Picture Poses
3. Learning "How To" bodily function ideas
4. Peeing in the Wind
5. Random Walking Indian Game
6. Drunk Man yelling obscenities
7. Big Yellow Bus passing cars
8. Burping Contests ( I think I beat ya all ) Hehe
9. Paisley's first word: " Nobama"
10. Spring Training Game ( Which Janan & I never made it too)
11. Lots of Shopping ( Once again Janan you help me spend Bill's Money)
12. 80 Degrees to 35 Degrees and Snow
13. The tragic loss of one's keys (hehehe)
14. Random Man in back of 15 MPH low rider truck
15. Donkey talk
16. Mountain Lion Sighting
17. Good. Relaxing Time with wonderful friends.

Thanks for a great week. Dani, I am so grateful for your friendship. Your family has become so meaningful to Bill and I. We absolutely love spending time with you and really do feel like you are family.

Janan I love you tons. I am very thankful that after all of these years we have been able to reconnect and stay in touch. You are amazing. You are a wonderful Mother to Kaiya, she is so lucky to have you. I love your friendship and the times we've been able to spend together within the past year. I will keep you in my prayers as you make this next journey in your life. I will always be there for you. Thanks for the past few days, I really do hope I was somewhat of a help.

Traveling can be so fun, but it is always good to come home. I was so anxious to see You, Bill. The distance this last week really did make my heart grow fonder...... I love you.

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Pais is darling..I just want to squeeze her!

Staci said...

Peeing in the wind?! That had to have been you.LOL Burping contest who in their right mind would even challenge you? If I remember correctly we used to do that LOL Sounds like you had a blast! When are you coming to Utah again? We all need to get together. Soon!